FREEDOM OF INFORMATION COMMISSION
OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT
In the Matter of a Complaint by FINAL DECISION
against Docket #FIC 86-202
Connecticut Department of Labor, Wages Division,
Respondent September 23, 1986
The above captioned matter was scheduled for hearing on August 18, 1986, at which time the parties appeared and presented evidence and argument on the complaint.
After consideration of the entire matter, the following facts are found:
1. The respondent is a public agency within the meaning of 1-18a(a), G.S.
2. By letter dated July 8, 1986, the complainant requested a copy of a transcript of a meeting.
3. On July 18, 1986 the complainant filed an appeal with the Commission in which he alleged that the transcript was not provided to him.
4. The meeting had not been recorded, therefore, no transcript could be provided.
The following order by the Commission is hereby recommended on the basis of the record concerning the above captioned complaint.
1. The complaint is hereby dismissed.
Approved by order of the Freedom of Information Commission at its special meeting of September 23, 1986.
Karen J. Haggett
Clerk of the Commission